Monday, June 14, 2010

turning 18 this year

WHATTAAA?? Im 18 ALREADYYYYYY????????????????????

Well, after almost 7 months in this "new year", I finally realized that I have to let go of my past to start a new one. Such as all those old clothes, biology paperwork, bundle of photos with my friends and hundreds of very meaningful messages in my phone. Talking about these cute smses Im sure everyone has their very own cannot-be-deleted smses hehee so I deleted only SOME of mine to help me move on. Life means moving on right? but Im a very attached person who needs to put on a lot of effort to forget just one simple thing. So u will be seeing a lot of "life is changing" phrase in this post cuz Im reminding myself about the fact it brings.
So anyways, I did deleted some of the precious teen hood smses
Well telling you the truth, it was one of the hardest moments in my life!
ahaha

I have a group of very awesome friends but only few that I really attached to. I didnt mean that I'll forget them all. Im learning that life is changing at this very moment and everyone is adapting to fit in this new crucial life. To change from a teenager into being a young adult. To change their school surroundings to universities arena and pretty soon, the world stage!!! To change into a new person, its a lot of work heehe. Good luck my sweethearts!
JIA YOU JIA YOU

I LOVE my friends dearly, my diababypitput, cikda yangyung, cik aidaderahma, dannyboy, rajoz, afor and some more. My mum knows how easy I'll put them first before me.
Im not bragging, hihi Im just saying the truth.
I'd travel all the way to KL just to meet them on weekends, well doesnt that sounds a lil selfless to you? huhu
I will surely remember them from time to time cuz Im sure we are not going to meet and talk as much as we did back in 2009.
Although sometimes I might not think of you, but just know this, I will never forget those times that we spent together.

Just so u know, I am a person who can get easily attached to someone or something and I HATE the "letting go" terminology I never want to change the way I put my friends before me, the way I am not a dynamic thinker or even the way I eat according to my mood!
But! I must learn or I'll never grow up.

So Im learning to let go of my feelings (anger/hatred/frustration) in order to grow into a stronger person. I must learn to put myself first. I must learn to let go of the past to get into the future, thats the main idea!!
hehe I have a story to share here, its about my experience!

As known, love story is very synonym to a life of a young teenage girl right? and I never thought I'd be in one cuz Im the one who'd be advising my friends not to commit to a relationship as it'll do nothing but waste their time. Somehow, GOD showed me that love is a very pure feeling and its a blessing from HIM if the one we love, loves us right back. Its very funny when I think about it all over again. How I love. hehe Well GOD was just showing me the teaser I guess, akaka cuz I fell in love with somebody that doesnt love me right back. Its fair enough when I think about it rationally. I might not deserve to be in love yet? It was sad just to see our future going outside the window without us in it. But hey, Im done trying to get it back and if he can move on why cant I try? Life is hard n its changing BUT he'll always be my bestest best friend forever! (though we fight a lot, he still numbero uno) hehe Well he is a very great man and I believe maybe he deserves someone better than me??

What about me? Well here's a lil info about me n my future studyplan! I am turning 18 this year and in days apart I'll be busy with my NEW life. I'll change from living a relaxed life to a more compact one. I am a MARA Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN) 2010 scholarship holder and I'll be doing Foundation in Pre-Medical at the Allianze College of Medical Studies (ACMS), Penang, Malaysia for one year. After that, with GOD's blessings maybe I'll be doing my future degree in Ireland , insyaAllah. I'll be a great doctor one day, a paediatrician! Wish me luck please hehe

Life's changing and I realized that I am actually a great person blessed with a warm family that supports me. I MUST change my priorities, I must put myself first just like everybody else is doing. To my family thanks for your support and unconditional love. Friends, goodluck and all the best, I hope to see you guys again soon.
Lets have fun again soon, miss you guys lots!

To the readers, dont change who u are, just change your ways to make u able to grow.


MUCH LOVE FROM SUARA's BLOG

1 comments:

Cikgu Khairul Arif said...

hmm...sometimes we need to go with the flow of life. dont look back, it will make u sad as well, be happy always and try make new things, it will help u a lil bit.. find new friends with new hobbies, explore the world and u'll find life is rewarding as well..=)


-afor