Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friends? Are we?


Hey guys..
This is weird, 360degree weirdness @_@
Ive never ever ever updated my blog thrice a day!!
This proves how bored I am :(

Im so confused cuz i shudnt be bothered by this issue at all..
Im used to getting used to this..
BUT
This time,ITS CONFUSING!!!
I know i cudnt say all these words to him cuz he wudnt even listen to me right now..
Okay here goes nothing..

I dont understand sometimes, the way my friend chose to express his feelings..
His problems..
Yes i know, everybody has their own SPECIAL ways of solving their private matters..
and I have no right to step in.. What am I to him?
I am just a worried friend..
Okay , what im suggesting here is, try to loosen up a bit
Put ur guards down for awhile..
Tell me whats wrong.. Or just tell any of ur bf's about whats bothering u..

U'll feel better I think..
And we, ur friends wud stop ourselves from being judgemental towards u..

NO OFFENCE , but if u keep on doing this, it'll be harder next time
Just open up :) Try it once in awhile

2 comments:

addaSTICK ;) said...

yea..yea.. if You had any probs..just tell ur friends.. and you'll definitely feel better after that rite ;)

suara said...

betui sgt cikda :) love you