Monday, March 29, 2010

It will always come back to you

Hi everyone, this is my first update for today


Just so you know, I am a girl that if possible, really do not want to bother anyone with my small problems.. Ive been tat girl lately..
A girl that would like to TRY to solve my tiny matters before asking people for help... and I am quite proud of myself cuz i was doing great.. heheeheeee until..

Until I own a lappy
An Aspire 4740 with windows 7.. huhu.. I dont rilly know about computers, honestly..
And i kept on bugging people about matters related to my lappymuluu..
I was so annoying till my mum proposed that I buy the DUMMIES book series. huhu
That was like a huge wake up call.. Since then, I kept it to myself..
Every time my lappy would turn into bluescreen, I could just wait until it started to reload again..
There is nothing much that I could do.. huhuks

Its really sad knowing that I am not even good at this.. I should be, but I am not.. So I kept on letting this blue screen crashes passed.

HOWEVER, something somewhere in my tiny conscious, FORCED me to ask around about this and do some reading about windows crashes.. To get this over with!

I always go to my bestfriend if I was having any problems with my lappy.. But somehow I felt so small to always go to him.. I was scared that he might thought I was taking advantage of him cause I know that is his NUMBER UNO DISLIKE!!

So I start to ask OTHER guys about this techno stuff.. I went to RAJA, he'd go " Apit kan tau, tanya la dia". huhuh.. Okay, lets try someone else... Then I asked Mirul , he goes "Apit lagi terer, if he doesnt know how to solve this, then I am even worse" the third guy , faeez.. and yes he also said the same thing "Syam kan tau, cuba tanya dia.. ko kan ada number dia"

GUYS, WHAT IM TRYING TO DO HERE IS TO NOT ASK APIT.. huhuks.. I always always always bother him with my lappyproblemo.. Sorry Apit.. huhu I know u are the most talented among em.. and this proves u are hehe.. but I was scared to ask because I know you already have your problems to fix .. I just don want to bug you *muAX* hihi

But at the end of the day, I am truly happy cause its proven , my bestfriend Apit is the best in handling this tech thing.. And he has the respect of many people..
I am so proud of you .. MUAXIES!
and I might go to you again and again ok, cause it will always take me back to you wherever I turn to... weheeee~


4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww my cute dear! lawak la u.. u know that im always here for u alright? ure an exception!! if u need help, i can help u anytime anywhere alright? ure not bothering me pun!! im always here to help okie. comel sungguh ur post ni.. luv it!! haha! ^_^"""!

suara said...

waaa... heheeee apalah i ni.. :) awkieee my bubuu... Thank you so muchie :D hihiks

addaSTICK ;) said...

ahahha..cikfa.. igt x dat day u call me..tnya sal lappy.. i said the same thing too. "tnya feeq" ahhahaha.. he's the best~~~~!!

suara said...

a a lah cik da, telupa nak bubuh!!
sbb tu rasa macam ramai ja yg suruh tnya cikfeeq.. @_@
ahaks funny kan cikda