Friday, April 16, 2010

ONE SIDED?

hii again readers!!!!!!!
Ive slept almost 3/4 of the day. hohoho, but Im still sleepy and tired. huks

I have a trivia for all of you, just wondering am I the only person who ever feel this way, or its a normal feeling. hehehe, ok here goes nothing.

Have you ever feel like totally not in the mood for anything? Have you ever thought that you deserve the same special intimacy? Had you ever ever ever WISHED for something to go your way?
Well, I do. Till I believe that I am already immune to feeling em but.... Im not

Sometimes jealousy take over me, why? Because I hoped for more.. I always hope for more.. huhu Anyways I know I have to be able to take this and learn from it each and every time cuz only then, I think I cud breakaway from this absurd feeling. I dont own anyone and nobody owns me except my creator.
Thats the rule of life
It sounded so LONELY!!!
Just that sometimes I wish someone needs me the same way I need somebody, anyone. hihiks silly me.

This what happens when you oversleep ok guys, so stay healthy and sleep well



XOXO MUAXIES

0 comments: