Thursday, April 8, 2010

ANOTHER HEART CALL


I've been walking around all day,
Thinking.
I think I have a problem,
I think I think too much.
I've been taught to hold back my tears
And avoid them.
But you make pain into something I could touch.


Pernah tak korang rasa satu detik hati bila kita macam kekosongan dan apa yang boleh mengisi ruang tu hanyalah dengan mendengar khabar orang yang kita sayang?

Well, thats what Im going through right now... All of a sudden I feel like wanting to hear my someone's voice.. But I dont want to barge into that someone's life to often..
That someone might just feel uneasy right? huhu, obses ke budak ni kan? hihi
I always felt my days were perfect IF I hear about that someone, even though its just a short sms from that someone nor an hour on phone with that someone.. That someone always made my day..
Have you ever had this weird kind of obsession towards the people that you care? I think its normal..
Its LOVE and love is normal
There's no such thing as LOVE between lovers ONLY..
The love among friends is also as powerful as other type of love kan?
And the sweetest part is..
When you love somebody, they will always be in our thoughts

Anyway, if youre reading this.. Im looking forward to talk to you again, give me a call whenever you are free.. Im available for you, always..

p/s: Just take some time to call or sms your loved ones.. Its worth it.. Live life to the fullest and do not miss the chance to love everyday..
Cherish love!!!


MISSING YOU XOXOXO



4 comments:

BUCAHNGEMBENG said...

thumbs up :)

suara said...

thanks BUCAHNGEMBENG (^,^)Y
take care

addaSTICK ;) said...

my cikfa ;) always love u..yea..yea.. aku tau perasaan mu..rasa ksong..rasa pedih..nak meletup ati pun ada.tp x mampu menangis. kadang2 rasa diri nie bodoh je..uuwaaaaa (T T) kenapa aku begini?? hahauahauahauahau. aku x betol..ye..bila ckp sal nie sllu je x betul..hmmm

suara said...

hihiiii macam tu la aku rasa tetiba je weh.. rasa cam rindu kat kwn2 kat family.. huhuu :'(
kita manusia biasa ja kan.. :)

lebiuu too <3